1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
ATS AWD Luxury Turbo
150 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
ooo cool. i need one of those for my caddy diecast collection. I got this big R/C dirt bike from radio shack. The thing is cool and very tuff, the chassis is made of aluminum, with the plastic body parts off you'd never think it was from the shack. No caddy stuff though.

·
Registered
586 Posts
i want an XLR...

lets see... what i got

Canon SD100 digital camera, my bro gave me his PS2 he doesnt use with GTA3 and Vice city, Gran Turismo A-spec, and Ford Racing 2. Abercrombie shits. And my GF fave me a Polo shirt and a Polo sweater that look just like shirts she has. She said it was so we could match when we went out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
All I got was cash money :-(.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I got a grip of new socks. Exactlly what I wanted. :D My second familly hooked me up though. I got a bunch of Dub City 59 Eldo's and a Jokas Wild figure to put in the back window :cool:

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
CDs,die cast models,t-shirts ,perfumes

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
I bought myself the CTS grille & rear bezel before Christmas. The most useful gift I received for Christmas was an M-16 cleaning kit.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I spent the morning installing an XM radio that I gave my father.

He has a 2002 Envoy. I kinda like it. The interior is well put together.

I had to get him the kind that uses an FM modulator, so I had to remove the console, the dash, and the radio to get to the antenna lead. I've taken apart the interiors of about a dozen cars in my lifetime. This Envoy is pretty well designed.

My wife and I are buying furniture this week. That's our Christmas. My parents gave us a 7-foot-tall Grandfather clock. AWESOME. I'm still in shock. Every now and then Mom and Dad go a little crazy for the holidays. I do too.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
what kickass things did everyone get for christmas ?

i got a new XLR , as you might imagine it was a big surprise , its also a bit smaller than i thought one would be :

http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/508/959myxlr-med.jpg
It must have been pretty funny to watch you take a picture of like a micro machine in the middle of the driveway :histeric: But I got some cool things for christmas. I got a new set of golf clubs, I got speakers for my car, I got floormats for my car, I got a new antenna for the car, a new left headlight assembly since the other was cracked and wouldn't pass inspection I got money, gift certificates, 2 wallets, 3 things of cologne, a Michael Vick jersey, Need for Speed Underground for XBOX, Tony Hawk Underground for XBOX, Dragon Ball Z 2: Budaki for PS2, a Dallas Cowboy's hoodie, an MP3 player, clothes, and some other ish. But the Deville got some presents as well. It got the new floormats, the new headlight assembly, new antenna, speakers for the rear deck and the dash, a tune up, timing adjusted, and the idle recalibrated. So now she's running like a dream!

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did anyone get a ducti wallet ? these things are badass , its a duct-tape wallet , made with a odd form of the stuff to keep it from peeling away , quite a conversation peice when i whip out the credit card

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
I got a cordless/rechargeable vacuum (perfect for my car), an HP scanner, and a bunch of other little things.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I got two 12" Rockford fosgate subs, two 4" kenwood speakers, two 6"x9" kenwood speakers, True Crime for PS2, bought myself a kenwood mp3 head unit, got a new keyboard, edelbrock chrome air cleaner assembly, and this bad ass hotrod game for the PC. My mom is also buying me new tires as soon as I can get it to the tire shop and some new boots.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
did anyone get a ducti wallet ? these things are badass , its a duct-tape wallet , made with a odd form of the stuff to keep it from peeling away , quite a conversation peice when i whip out the credit card
I make those... Ive made them for many people, and they are top notch product...

If anyone wants one I can make them...... :D

What I got... Well, I got a squeegee (I needed one BAD), some sweaters and other things, and a new set of infiniti factory floor mats.... GOLDEN!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts