Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS AWD Wagon 2010 BMW X5 35D 2008 GL320
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has not come yet but it will soon to sell the SRX :(

What is one worth, kind of hard to gauge as there are not so many of them. When I bought both mine I was looking for and SRX not just a used car.

09 Red/Black
V8 AWD
3rd Row
DVD
Nav
Sport w/OEM 20's
OEM 17's w/winter tires
Ultraview
Heated wheel
Remote start
Complete cat back dual exhaust
Back up camera
Weathertech mats

No MRC, I think this is a good thing IMO
No V92, but it will be added by summer
No K14

More or less fully loaded

·
Registered
2007 SRX4 N*, 2004 Infinity G35 Coupe
2,005 Posts
Well the time has not come yet but it will soon to sell the SRX :(

What is one worth, kind of hard to gauge as there are not so many of them. When I bought both mine I was looking for and SRX not just a used car.

09 Red/Black
V8 AWD
3rd Row
DVD
Nav
Sport w/OEM 20's
OEM 17's w/winter tires
Ultraview
Heated wheel
Remote start
Complete cat back dual exhaust
Back up camera
Weathertech mats

No MRC, I think this is a good thing IMO
No V92, but it will be added by summer
No K14

More or less fully loaded
Does it come with the five-star Conedoctor warranty extension?:D

PJ

·
Registered
2010 CTS AWD Wagon 2010 BMW X5 35D 2008 GL320
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does and for the right price it will come with 4 piston Brembo CTS-V brakes :)

·
Registered
05 srx awd v6 (gone), '07 GXP, 2010 li'l red wagon 3.6
3,177 Posts
Does it come with these?

lines.PNG

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Cone.......if I recall correctly, an 09 SRX with a V8 Northstar is slightly more common than a Bugatti Veyron. Probably less common than the Veyron with the options and color you have.:D

PJ

·
Registered
2004 SRX N* AWD, 2009 SRX N* AWD, 1986 Buick Grand National
122 Posts
Cone, How far are you from Michigan? I am looking to sell my wifes 04 and get an 09.

·
Registered
2008 SRX Sport Pkg
1,164 Posts
I will go out on a limb and say $28000. But you did not mention how many miles the vehicle has and this can have a major impact on the value.

·
Registered
2008 SRX Sport Pkg
1,164 Posts
So yes with that mileage and not having seen the vehicle I would put it around 28-28.5K.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I would venture to say that a fully-optioned 09 AWD N* with this mileage and condition might snag the attention of potential (niche) buyers determined to get into a V8 GenI SRX, last model year. The 2009s with the N* are so rare that the number of them out there for sale on a national scale at any point in time could arguably be counted on a couple of fingers, or so it has been the case when I have been looking the past few months. A 2008? Not much better.

I would also speculate that the conventional blue book(s) would be off considerably (understated value) because there is not much for the number crunchers to go on to price point. They don't have much of a sample size.

But the dealers certainly know differently and jack the price accordingly.

PJ

·
Registered
2008 SRX Sport Pkg
1,164 Posts
You are correct that the vehicle is a rare find and you would think that you could jack up the price. However, the niche buyers you are talking about are also a rare find for the dealers. The dealer would need to be prepared to hang on for a long time to ask say 30K+. In the end, the general trend is toward vehicles with better fuel economy, which will also add to the sales challenge. Some people might opt for a brand new SRX at a certain price point.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Cone flew 1,700 miles and across the Canadian border to get his just North of Chicago Illinois from a dealer. Then drove the 1,700 miles back home. I don't think he dickered much with the price either. What is the liklihood of another such person doing the same?

Answer: just think of how many of us crazies are lurking here on this forum. It's a start! :lildevil:

PJ

·
Registered
975 Posts
How much do you think mine is worth lol
2006 srx awd 3.6 93k miles. Silver with black interior 3rd row seat. Rear acDoes not have the sunroof or mrc body and interior perfect (except with the idiot that hit me Wednesday but it getting fixed) also has 22"s all hid and led interior and exterior lights. Just curious hey it has alot of new parts lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts