Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Acura ILX / 2011 Camaro LS
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was going to do Lowering springs today, I guess not. I was parked in dallas last night getting ready to drive home about 2am, in one of those metered spots on the side of the road and some duesch in a rice civic came around this corner too fast, slammed on the brakes and skidded into my back wheel and door area. Didn't look that bad but the back wheel was bent in and undriveable. So I had to have it towed to a shop. Ugh....

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
damn...hope hes payin the bill...sorry to hear that happened.

·
Registered
2004 3.6L v6 cts lux
869 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that. It was probably the guy who posted on here about the top secret civic and finally wanted to show us proof that he has it lol. On a serious note i got my eibachs done when someone hit me as well. Took them to the shop that was repairing my car and they took care of the install.

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
notld...and just think, you havent had those wheels for a year yet...guess it is a sign that you need to put 20s on it this time around...

·
Registered
'04 CTS 3.6L
233 Posts
wow. that blows man! get all you got commin to you. just let me know when you get another chance to do the drop, hopefully ill be able to get off work this time. my brother was sad.

·
Registered
2013 Acura ILX / 2011 Camaro LS
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally got it back today, took awhile but his insurance paid. I had to order the one wheel myself and they reimbursed me, apparently the shop the dealer referred me to waited to tell me they cannot order aftermarket parts only items with a GM part number.

·
Registered
06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
1,161 Posts
Grats on getting the car back man that was quite a while! How does it look anyway did they replace the fender? Paint match ok?

...It was probably the guy who posted on here about the top secret civic and finally wanted to show us proof that he has it lol....
LOL i died when i read this. vicdizzle FTL ahahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts