Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He says he gets to use a new Dodge Ram 5 speed with a hemi for 1 month as a quirk to his job. LOL heres the best part! He gets into a fight with a guy when he enters a parking lot. He's hot dogging around and he took a turn too sharp and smoked the guy's cat!!! He pulls in no idea what he did.

He said "I do remember something flying up when I double clutched it into 2nd and doin 6k RPM!"

I just laughed my ass off!

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
It is late, and I am half awake here....so I really don't understand what you just siad, but do you mean, cat, like a kitten kind of cat? he killed it? that is just wrong..... I don't even know what I am saying rght now though.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
So that means the cat is down to 6 or 7 lives?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nah, closer to 4 lives. Any cat that's out in a parking lot like that, has probably already lost the others. :)

Seriously though, as a big cat-lover, I hope that 'smoking this guy's cat!!!' is a euphenism for kicking someone's ass. ;)

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Hitting someones pet and then laughing about it isnt right...... That cat in the parking lot could have been one that just got out.......

Or it could just be a stray, in which case it still doesnt make it right, but at least no one will miss it......

And rick, I think he PUI (posted under the influence)

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
If you had fun trying to interpret that post, log on to SuperHonda.com and try to figure them out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts