Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 1/2 escalade esv
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my 2015i escalade esv not even two months and its been in the shop over 3 weeks! Had the first car on the lot of the previous model and loved every minute of it, can not say the same for this version. The list of problems where do I start? From delivery defrost did not work almost got into an accident because I couldn't see. Car made a horrible noise on acceleration (like old truck with bad gas). Never had XM until two days ago bad antenna that took 3 weeks to come in. Blue tooth still not working right. Dash board and Cue system went totally blank on me driving one night. Memory seats were miss wired and going crazy. Have changed out the rearview camera can still not see anything at night total safety issue. Daytime not much better. The list goes on and on. Truly disappointed in this car. Cadillac in its pursuit to change everything should have left the tried and true alone. Not to mention does anyone notice how dark the car is? The inside lighting is a joke. Although my dealership is trying to fix the issues I have yet to see GM step up beside the cars they made. I almost feel bad for the dealership...But I feel the worst for us the buyers of these 80k-90+k cars.

·
Registered
2013 Porsche Boxster S, 2011 Range Rover Super Charged
677 Posts
Have had my 2015i escalade esv not even two months and its been in the shop over 3 weeks! Had the first car on the lot of the previous model and loved every minute of it, can not say the same for this version. The list of problems where do I start? From delivery defrost did not work almost got into an accident because I couldn't see. Car made a horrible noise on acceleration (like old truck with bad gas). Never had XM until two days ago bad antenna that took 3 weeks to come in. Blue tooth still not working right. Dash board and Cue system went totally blank on me driving one night. Memory seats were miss wired and going crazy. Have changed out the rearview camera can still not see anything at night total safety issue. Daytime not much better. The list goes on and on. Truly disappointed in this car. Cadillac in its pursuit to change everything should have left the tried and true alone. Not to mention does anyone notice how dark the car is? The inside lighting is a joke. Although my dealership is trying to fix the issues I have yet to see GM step up beside the cars they made. I almost feel bad for the dealership...But I feel the worst for us the buyers of these 80k-90+k cars.
I know your pain all to well, good luck I hope they get the vehicle worked out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts