Cadillac Owners Forum banner

So, im a bit confused about the sunroof

931 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Crown Vic Owner 
#1 ·
Would a 98 SLS have one from the factory, or is it aftermarket?

Also, is it meant to open, or are they supposed to stay shut?

#7 ·
Do you have any buttons over-head that may indicate their possible use with a sunroof?

I don't want to come across as rude or brash and I am dead serious when I ask this question... why did you buy this car? As someone who seems so obviously enamored with the aging RWD Panther platform, I'm genuinely intrigued as to why you bought a Seville. Secondly... it's a nine year old car so it's bound to have some problems, but did you have this car checked out at all before you bought it? It's just that every post you've made has been entirely negative about the car and beyond the negative posts we know next to nothing about it. Where did you buy, how much did you pay for it, how many miles does it have, was it a clean title, was the car checked out? Cause honestly, all it seems like is a Ford owner, nitpicking and bashing what is a really nice car.

I don't want to come across as mean-spirited whatsoever... but a little backstory on this car would be nice.

#8 ·
nah, i DID have it checked out.

I bought it from my dad, a mechanic, how ironic.

I love the panther platform, but i LOVE this car as much as i hate its reliablity.

Mine has 2 arrows and looks like driver profiles for the dang thing.

title was clean
got it for a good price
90k miles with new engine and trans

now i woke up and found when i drive the car, my brakes were glowing red, so i gotta kill my dad for ****ing up the rear suspension install.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.