Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I picked my son up from football practice at his High School and I saw two Silver 04 V's. It's rare to see two V's in one place.
I saw a post a while back with numbers, how many V"s were built in 04 and 05.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Zeppelin said:
Anybody have a color breakdown for the two years? Does it go as far as exterior/interior breakdown anywhere?

Larry
i have a black on tan...in which i havent seen another..alot of black on black,,etc...anyone else has a black on tan on this site??

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thoae are nor very high numbers.. Look back 10 to 40 years ago, some mopars, fords and Gm's, incuding AMC cars had same numbers, worth Omg in dollars today.. with the close same numbers..
Dont forget, the 04 and 05 is the last of the LS6 for awhile if not forever.. that alone in time, if yo garage one with under 10k, for years you might just be suprised.. esp when or if ever the gas prices drop... right now all major car companies are scambling to invent the low gas burner with reasonable gas mileage.. Looks like 1979-1980's all over again.. look back on those car years.. they were aweful as far as street machines that could move.. all others like the vega, pacer, gremlin..lol should i say more? ;P

later I am going to put one away stock in a garage, cover it, with just the ocassinal start and movement to keep from freezin motor up... other that, if i live long enuff, i would love to yank cover off 30 years from now to see ppl faces.. something to pass on my new son otw.. who would ever think penny's and some coins worth so much.. i think one day in time, this car will be a classic to not be forgotten... it might be awhile, but history always repeats its self over and over again..

later blitzer

·
Registered
597 Posts
The day I drove my V off the lot in Texas, within 15 minutes there was a woman driving a V right next to me egging me on to race :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
jlakowicz said:
At a cruise-in in Eldersburg, MD there are 3 black Vs, all with Maggies, one of them is mine. Its quite a sight.

Yup - me and Lasstss have the other two :lildevil:, both 2004's, black on tan with sunroofs.

GT

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Blitzer you drunk? I do agree. I've already expressed concern about keeping it forever. I do want to drive it and enjoy it.

·
Registered
573 Posts
yes i was drunk..lol but dont forget i bought another V.. either i will sell my modded V, and throw a cover over the V i bought which is stock, and start on my other project.. either way im selling one of them. I would use the money to get started on what im looking to do, car wise without dipping into my investments, mutual funds.. ect that i live on now..

I have my eye on 5 different autos which i will begin on soon.. I really do not want to use the the 427 big block that i have in storage in the V, i would rather use it for something else atm.. so i have alot on my ind as what direction to follow..

later blitzer

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
That sounds nasty. You'll see me in the future if you throw a cover on and show up with it years down the road. Good luck with your project when you start. Let us know what you do! 427 in a V:devil:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Zeppelin said:
Mine is black/tan also, with the roof.
Same here. Black/Tan. :grouphug: Glad to see some more. I was starting to get a complex here reading the postings from people saying the Tan interior was ugly. I specifically wanted the tan leather because I like to have contrast in the interior.

·
Registered
51,864 Posts
DrivingAmericanNow said:
Same here. Black/Tan. :grouphug: Glad to see some more. I was starting to get a complex here reading the postings from people saying the Tan interior was ugly. I specifically wanted the tan leather because I like to have contrast in the interior.
Black/neutral with a sunroof here. I've have/had black interiors in the past and like the look but LOVE the airy feel of a light colored interior. Since it's difficult to buy a 4 door convertible, I'll enjoy my V with the roof open on a sunny fall day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts