Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well.. it finally happened.. bf of 3 years found someone else.. and he cheated on me.. i dont know what to do.. so saaaaaaaad.. sigh... someone cheer me op! lol.. oh yeah.. and about my picture, im not underaged anymore.. YAY!!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Im sorry this happened..... Obviously the guy wasnt meant to be if he cheated on you...

Anyway, I think you need the dancing banana! :banana:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
yeah, iam 19 as of, 10 mins ago lol. I was with a girl for a year and a half, thought it was so great and we'd be together forever...lala blah blah....not. But I've moved on and iam happy with where my life is now going. All you need to do is find somthing(NOT someone, somthing) that makes you happy and keep it in your life. Also, if he would cheat on you, be happy his ass is gone and you can find a real man that knows how a lady should be treated. Also i dont think it will be that hard for you to find another guy ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know i need to move on.. its just gonna be hard.. :(.. im so mad that he CHEATED!!! i mean.. its such a horrible feeling knowing that you are with someone and they decide to be with someone else too.. i feel like crying some more.. :disappoin :crying: my eyes hurt really bad..

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
people cheat , fact of life . ive been cheated on tons of times , after the 3rd or 4th time i got over that kinda thing and lost count .

devillish has the right idea , find something that makes you happy and stick with it , i have the car i own and i go to alot of auto races , if a girl comes along then fine but im not gonna be holding my breath , life is beatter when one isnt depenedent on someone else , there is only 3 things in life i depend on , my tools , my abilities and my sense of humor

i sugest a evening useing his picture on a dartboard and some choclate ice cream (seems to help girls for some reason )

as for crying ....its all part of the game , your greaving and thats a good thing , keep that stuff inside and before you know it youll be wearing a post office uniform and reporting to work with a automatic weapon (this is known as going postal)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I know how you feel. My girl did some stuff, so we broke it off. Bothers me a little bit, but I am doing pretty good now. The worst part is thinking about them actually being with someone else. The best way to get over it is to be around happy people. And think about it, there are PLENTY more guys out there in "Hollywood" (wink wink) who are better than he is. You'll be alright.:)

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Ralph said:
Look to the future, you are young. You will have lots more boyfriends. Tell yourself "I learned something from this and move on."

ps, I think Wes needs a date? :D :yawn: :D
Unfortunately this is true..... :(

This is part of the reason I have been reluctant to get a girlfriend recently.....

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Ouch...
but here...nothing better than hearing about other people war stories!

How's this one,

I quit a high paying job trading at Goldman in Tokyo to come back to NYC with my wife who was sick of Japan. Sep-03 (I joined the forum then :)

Here in NY unemployed, no family, or friends, not my apartment either.
Long short, wife and I about to get divorced now and last night I tried sleeping in the Caddy. LOL!!!!

BTW its a bit ghettoy here in Manhattan and not to mention it was snowing....chilly to say the least! ( I gave up around 3am...lol lol)

How's that one!
There's more to this ofcourse but thats a grim picture right there.
You gotta thank god for friends and family...not to mention a place to stay.

Seriously though, hope you feel better.

BTW alot of the blues is seasonal too, its amazing how simple the human animal can be.....the good part is that this works for us to. Just wait as the weather starts warming up and days get longer, the human animal starts to cheer up!

...a few days ago some ahole smashed into my parked car and took off, now I got this to bum me out some more!

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Damned...l didn't mean to bum everybody out and shut down this thread...sorry

bad decisions, bad luck, sh1t happens
but there's still plenty to be thankful for

cheer up everyone!

"Throw back the little ones and pan fry the big ones"

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
on a somewhat related tangent, sone guy on my dorm hall who i knew somewhat had a total flippy and all these ra's sdhowed up then the rlc's followed by campus police and when he punched the cop they called in a sheriff deputy, the kid waqs yelling at him telling him he wanted his gun. the kid took one step towards the cop and the cop grapped him by the wrist turned him around flung him to the ground and cuffed him.......i think he is enroute yo a mental hospital as we speak....anyway try to remember to breathe

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
You might also have an ex-husband or two. Such is life in the modern world.
I should have read the WHOLE thread first. Sorry.

Ok, to chear both of you up. I'm divorced, I'm single and I'm happy! Life couldn't be better. In fact, I know that I wouldn't be were I am in life right now if I had remained with my ex. I wouldn't be were I am right now if I had a girlfriend. Singleness is a great time to focus on your own life, dreams and priorities.

PG: Go get that job of your dreams in what ever city it might be in. Buy that penthouse. Buy two, one in Tokyo and one in Manhattan. (But try to work things out first if possible.)

CC: You're young, enjoy your youth because it won't last very long. Go to college, get a degree, land a good job and see as much of the world as you can before you make any long term commitments. Once you start having kids and a house and a car payment, your life isn't yours anymore. It is right now, so live it to it's fullest!

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
You're young, enjoy your youth because it won't last very long. Go to college, get a degree, land a good job and see as much of the world as you can before you make any long term commitments. Once you start having kids and a house and a car payment, your life isn't yours anymore. It is right now, so live it to it's fullest!
Great words of wisdom.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
lux hauler