Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS V
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum but just curious as to where everyone is from. Is there any local chapters on this forum maybe not CTS V sport but still Caddy crest enthusiasts. Maybe a roll call would help out to see where everyone is and what dealer you get your caddy serviced/parts at, perhaps your parts counter is friendlier (less expensive) than others.

Here's me:
2014 Cadillac CTS V Sport
Riverside / Inland Empire / So Cal
Mark Christopher Cadillac

I'd be up for meeting up at a cars and coffee on a Saturday morning and exchanging tips, future mods and so forth.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS V
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice to meet ya guys, hope to see you around the road, there is a bit of distance between all of us but not that bad. I drove thru Ventura last week on my way up to Hearst Castle and I was at the Gaslamp this weekend hanging out. Would be cool to meet up at some point and take our cars for some canyon drives if anyone is up for that or just exchange ideas and check each others rides out.

·
Registered
2014 cts Vsport
401 Posts
smooth0033 said:
Nice to meet ya guys, hope to see you around the road, there is a bit of distance between all of us but not that bad. I drove thru Ventura last week on my way up to Hearst Castle and I was at the Gaslamp this weekend hanging out. Would be cool to meet up at some point and take our cars for some canyon drives if anyone is up for that or just exchange ideas and check each others rides out.
I'm down for a canyon drive if we could get 5 or more of us that would be cool.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS V
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm totally up for that canyon run. Well count me in, so i think with me and JC09 that's two.

How about I even throw a weekend out there:

Saturday, April 25th
Meet: 8am - 9am
Drive: 9am - ??

This is set a month from today. So if we can all decide on a common location, well meet up, coffee, introductions, then take a nice canyon run, would be awesome to see a caravan of Caddy's. If the date is good with everyone let's try and make this happen. I'm open to suggestions. Perhaps a run in the North County/Fallbrook area, that may be a good median place for everyone to meet???

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
69 Posts
wow didn't realize this many vsport around, i haven't seen another cts vsport yet, supposedly my sister did thought it was me in the car, approached it and was like nope, walked away, guy probably thought wow a chick magnet, i wish i could be there on 25th, maybe next, but maybe will see some of ya at the Cadillac and Cadillac Racing on April 19th. Tickets sold out fast quick this year. Im in corona.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS V
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know rite, i haven't seen another V sport either, but i'm hoping to see sum at D3's cadillacs and coffee on the 19th.

I don't think anyone is really up to meeting up the 25th, lol, probably should edit that post.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
69 Posts
i know rite, i haven't seen another V sport either, but i'm hoping to see sum at D3's cadillacs and coffee on the 19th.

I don't think anyone is really up to meeting up the 25th, lol, probably should edit that post.

19th we going to be at the Cadillac and Cadillac Racing Event

1 - 15 of 15 Posts