1998 Cadillac Deville Sedan
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
They should bring back Bill Clinton's Presidential Fleetwood :stirpot:
Otherwise if it's broken down again , Lincoln would be lucrative of this :thepan: .Europeans have a mockery of GM's and America's top brand marque :alchi:

·
Registered
2006 DTS Performance Level 2006 CTS
468 Posts
Wonder if the presidential limo thumps 5 times when it is cold. I guarantee that thumping "on the fender" would scare the wits out of a secret service agent who didn't know that was a typical Cadillac characteristic.

"Knock 5 time on the fender if you love me"

Woudn't the europeans laugh if they knew we were compliant to accept that from a $50K car?

·
Registered
Cadillac Catera Soon CTS
118 Posts
what do u mean lol audis break less then cadillacs lol

my cadillac has been the biggest pain since we bought it but for past year or so its been behaving good other then i just spoted an oil leak from the tranny

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,408 Posts
what do u mean lol audis break less then cadillacs lol
European cars, particularly MB, VW, and Audi, are in general, as entire brands, much more problematic than Cadillacs. But some Cadillacs are terribly troublesome.

F

·
0 Posts
Wonder if the presidential limo thumps 5 times when it is cold. I guarantee that thumping "on the fender" would scare the wits out of a secret service agent who didn't know that was a typical Cadillac characteristic.

"Knock 5 time on the fender if you love me"

Woudn't the europeans laugh if they knew we were compliant to accept that from a $50K car?
I also HAD the "knock" - Cadillac has a TSB on this and my EVAP Canister was replaced under warranty. Part number 15941577. I don't know if this has correcte the problem as the weather has been too warm to test. I will post to the other site after I verify that the fix has worked.

They also replaced the high rise brake light which was starting to show stress cracks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts