Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup , that came out at the time it was all over the news ....i used ot listen to bob and mark when i lived in alaska ....they were a riot , esp whent hey made fun of eskimos

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
I want to make a Addison_II Deville. The interior will be made of seal and crocodile, with chinchilla carpet and mink middle inserts. The headliner will be made of pure white Alaskan Husky fur. The steering wheel will have marble inserts and Florida gator skin. The top will be made from eel and a 50/50 chihauha/chameleon lizard skin. And members of PETA will die of shock when they see it.:D

·
Registered
81 Coupe DeVille 4/6/8
230 Posts
That's horrible, I thoght Sopp Dogg had better taste than that. Is that a hub cap on that continental kit? I thought there was an older Snopp Deville that looked alot better.

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
Didn't Snoop have an early 80's white Snoop Deville in that P.I.M.P. video with 50?

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
tru504187211 said:
Didn't Snoop have an early 80's white Snoop Deville in that P.I.M.P. video with 50?
yeah its called AngelDust. I saw a show that explained his cars. he has a name for each and about 30 cars

OMG is this mp3 a joke? It sounds exactly like the dodge commercial on the radio here. Some dealer has snoop as his spokeperson and is almost the same as that mp3 lol

·
Registered
1998 Seville STS
423 Posts
That's the most pathetic, ebonic-fied, violated, cadillac I've ever seen. I hope it gets rescued by someone :(

·
Registered
93 fleet, 95 fleet, 59 impala
728 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
welll i think we all know where this is going now ..... :thepan: ...wheres my marshmellows , cuz theres gonna be flames !!!
This guy just always freaks out when there is a car posted with something custom done to it, he is ignorant.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts