Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a deal with my wife over 6 months ago that if I didn't talk about wanting a new smoker till the end of the year that she would give me 1000 dollars to spend on one. So got just over a week left doing good anyone got food suggestions for a new smoker? I'm not new to the BBQ game but I've never gone this big before. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac STS 3.6
1,219 Posts
Lol. Things our wives/Fiances will do to make deals. With mine, once I lose enough weight, I can buy another jeep. Lol.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,471 Posts
I also own a Traeger and am very happy!! There are things I wish it did better like smoke, but I'm very pleased with my choice.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,032 Posts
Only have some el cheapo smoker from Cabela's - but we do some awesome venison and beef jerky. Guy up the road welded up one from an old Weber and a 30 gallon drum...... it works.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i really want a offset smoke box with a vertical on the far side from the smoke box but the only ones im finding up her in chicago are WAYYYYYY to expensive. i should be able to find a pretty good one of those for about 700 but up here they are about 1500. im gonna go look at the ones yall posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts