Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
V
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my redline V and I am getting it tinted this week . Also I was looking to get the head lights and tail lights smoked.

I have previously bought some stuff of ebay and it work fine on my GTO

I dont know how they would look on a V , If you have any pic , please post, Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
Redline CTS-V (sniffle)
176 Posts
When I got my Redline I was curious what it would look like with smoked tails and such, especially with my windows and windshield being so dark, but 'gross' comes to mind. I'd be interested to see if it turns out well, though.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
Here are some pics with the film tint not painted - center rear light is not tinted as it was difficlut to do the corners.

Attachments

·
Registered
V
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I got my Redline I was curious what it would look like with smoked tails and such, especially with my windows and windshield being so dark, but 'gross' comes to mind. I'd be interested to see if it turns out well, though.
I dont know how it would look , I dont want to take a chance. If I had a black car , that would be the first thing I woul do but on the Red I am not convinced yet

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
I don't know if anyone here has ever done that. If I had a silver or black V (heaven forbid) I would do it, because on those cars it helps their appeal (and they need it btw):p.

I think the redline doesn't need it because the lights are so close to the same color as the car.

Good luck if you decided to do it.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
I don't know if anyone here has ever done that. If I had a silver or black V (heaven forbid) I would do it, because on those cars it helps their appeal (and they need it btw):p.

I think the redline doesn't need it because the lights are so close to the same color as the car.

Good luck if you decided to do it.

Don't be hatten the Dark side of the V :thepan: overall it is about the driver also - but if you are trying to compensate for "the driver" then red may help :stirpot::worship:

·
Registered
Redline CTS-V (sniffle)
176 Posts
I don't know how it would look, I don't want to take a chance. If I had a black car, that would be the first thing I would do but on the Red I am not convinced yet
Word for word when I picked mine up in January. I'm still not convinced. Remotely.

And qqik, we're not hatin' the dark side.
Black is impressive, but red is damn sexy. :yup:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
You know i dont know why they went for a FORD for the new Knight Rider series...They Should have looked at one of your cars....Blacked out, and Chromed up...

Maybe after Transformers GM needed a break...

·
Registered
Redline CTS-V (sniffle)
176 Posts
I still love picking out subtleties in that movie. Every time that they smash something it's a BMW, a Chrysler, or especially the Mustang. The cop car looked sweet in that movie, but it was great how the Camaro kicked its ass. Classic.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
I still love picking out subtleties in that movie. Every time that they smash something it's a BMW, a Chrysler, or especially the Mustang. The cop car looked sweet in that movie, but it was great how the Camaro kicked its ass. Classic.
There were cars in that movie? All I remember is.....

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts

not to jack the thread, but ericks04 are your taillight tints the sheets off ebay? If not where did you get them? I have an 05 raven black and I've been worried the ones I picked up off ebay are going to be too dark, but I think yours are perfect. I'd feel a lot better about putting mine on if you had the same kit. let me know, thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts