Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
driley97 said:
I can't believe all the crap about a function that is fully described in the owner's manual of all the cars. The cover is just that, a cover for a threaded eyebolt, which can be found with the jack in the conpartmant under the trunk mat. The eylet is to be used for towing the vehicle from a ditch or other bad place, and is not for highway towing. READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL !!!!
Yo DRiley, I think some of the forum members were just having fun with the explanations....Welcome to the forum.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
It pops off easily and has a tether so you don’t lose it. There is NO opening or hole when you open it, but there is a non-threaded hole behind the bumper an inch or so towards the center. This is a mystery disclosed only to those with highest security clearances at area 54.

·
Registered
96 FWB
353 Posts
OK. I mean really, ok. I won't dare attempt grokking what possessed you to reply to a 15-year old thread for a question asked by someone who has not been online for 10 years.

But the curiosity is killing me. So how did you even happen on this thread in the first place? And you appear not to have read any of the 22 replies as yours loses most any humorous bent it may have had otherwise based on details already gleaned by others.

And after a month of lurking as new member you picked this as your official 'first post ever' ?

So, welcome. Glad to have you join the fray. Put your vehicle in your Profile and start tearing them up in your model's section.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts