Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS V
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please take a photo of the case their car manual came in. I just received mine from the dealer and the cloth casing looks very cheap. Not what I expected from this caliber of car.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, Thunder Gray, Auto
221 Posts
Mine looks the same as the above photos. I have seen several CTS and CTS-V owners manual cases. They all looked the same.

It is a fairly nice case. Feels like leather and it has a magnetic latch.

·
Registered
None
2 Posts
maybe mildly upset. try calling the dealer to get the cts v case. if they truly value your business they will give it to you. but come on, you have a cts v get that thing out on the road and enjoy it, dont worry about a silly owners manuel case

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe (Auto)
312 Posts
This is what I got from Martin Cadillac.......should I be upset?:annoyed:
That is a different case than I had in my 09' CTS-V. It was leather and came with a small netted pocket with Velcro on the back so you could store it on the left truck wall.

~ Matt M.

·
Registered
'09V [email protected] stock, '15i Escalade ESV, '18 Silverado LT
654 Posts
Look into getting the original manual case. If you ever try to sell the car and they want the OEM manual case that could make or break the deal.

·
Registered
09 Cadillac CTS V
255 Posts
Did you buy the car used? If so, the original owner may have lost the original case. You should then try to buy another, or buy one of the original cases with the manuals listed on E bay right now. If it was a new car, make sure your dealer gets you the proper original case.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
When I bought my M car, It had standard BMW floor mats. Did not know til after the fact. When I brought this up, they gave me a set.
I'm confident, the dealership will supply you with the correct manual and cover, just request it.

·
Registered
2009 CTS V
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought it brand new sight unseen. They shipped it with only one key.....no manual, no second key and no mp3 wire.

I finally got the second key, FOB and mp3 wire (AC Delco package with black head and white wires) but above are the paper manual items I received. My car has Nav so I definitely didn't get that book or the leather bound case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts