Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just entered the World of Cadillac. Picked up a nice 94 Deville - 75,000 miles, ex-Mary Kay car. Hence the name - Pink Panther.

Today, while adding air to the rear tires, I noticed that there are brackets and gasket up uner the rear wheel well, for rear wheel skirts.

I also have since read that some Devilles had skirts, some did not.

Would the brackets be there if there were no skirts originally??

Anyone know roughly what price used skirts go for - color not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Youd have to check the junkyard for those.... Dealer prices will be outrageous.....

They should bolt right on!!!!

Welcome to CF... Thanks for signing up :wave:

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
No 1994 deVille ever came with skirts. However, the 1994 Concours (an up level deVille that took the place formerely occupied by the Sixty Special ) did come with skirts. Mary Kay Reps got the entry level deVille. However the brackets - I believe - were on all rear quarter panels as they all used the same quarter panels and there was no difference in the sheet metal between the two series. That is why you have the brackets. There were 506 Mountain Laurel deVilles made for Mary Kay Company in 1994 and 4 (FOUR) Concours made in Mountain Laurel for corporate Execs of the company.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
sandys right there , i tried to locate skirts too , if you find the concoruse skirts they will have rubber stripping instead of chrome which wont match our devilles chrome body trim , once i find some concoruse skirts im gonna work on getting some 94 deville chrome stripping and cut and shape that so it will fit the concourse strips

they arent full skirts tho , more like a 2 inch tall peice of trim

there are no full length skirts for our devilles that i could find

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
There was an aftermarket company that was selling skirts for deVilles from 1989 to 1993, to make them look like Fleetwoods (or 60 Specials). I am trying to find them - if anyone knows or call recall who they were - I really want to know. Please e-mail me or whatever....
I know the name - but cannot remember.... [email protected]

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Sandy