Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm brand new to the forum, and have a question concerning fender skirts from a '93 60 Special. The question being what other years & models do they fit?
From the Caddy's I've seen it looks like they cant be added to just any FWD DeVille or Fleetwood from that style since some appear to have a lip and wheel well molding.

The reason I bring it up is because I picked a set off of this particular model about a day before it went to the junkyard. A long time ago I owned a '78 NewYorker coupe that originally had skirts, and were missing when I bought it. They really finish off the car and it was such a major PITA for me to find a set, that I thought it would be better for these skirts to sit in my garage than to let them get crushed.

So if anyone can give a little info I'd certainly appreciate it. Also, if anyone on the forum needs them please e-mail me.
Thanks.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
W-O-W
I also had a 1978 N.Y. (C'mon, it was really an Imperial). One of, (if not the best) cars I ever owned. Now....I own a 1993 Sixty Special, bought new, and with 9,841 miles. It's now a show car exclusively.

The skirts you bought will fit 1989 thru 1992 Fleetwoods and 1993 Sixty Specials, and NOTHING else. I might be interested in them. PM me at tell me their overall condition, color and how much they'll cost me.
Please, e-mail me here:-
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts