Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
I think chrysler will be making a comeback with those cars..... Hopefully they will be better built......
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Joined
·
397 Posts
elwesso said:
I think chrysler will be making a comeback with those cars..... Hopefully they will be better built......
Yeah...none of that 70G transmission crap!
 

·
Registered
1995 FTS
Joined
·
4,577 Posts
I was watching the Speed channel two nights ago and they were having a 1/2 hour show on the Crossfire and all about the was talked about and showing you the facility where it is being built *In Germany by the way* and they brought it out on the Autobahn and they had it up too 150 mph!! :bouncy:
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Katshot said:
Anybody see a CrossFire yet? I just saw one at the local dealer, HOT CAR!!!!
I'd just have to paint that damn silver windshield surround. :rolleyes:

I only wish that DC would make the Hemi an option on the Crossfire. That car is just begging for that V8 muscle to back up the looks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
BlackoutSpecV said:
I was watching the Speed channel two nights ago and they were having a 1/2 hour show on the Crossfire and all about the was talked about and showing you the facility where it is being built *In Germany by the way* and they brought it out on the Autobahn and they had it up too 150 mph!! :bouncy:
you mean the same plant that builds the Benz? Well according to an article I read a few months ago, for 2002, Mercades-Benz ranked 13th for initial quality.... they tied with chevrolet.

They are concentrating on turning Chrystler around and loosing what they are.
 

·
Watching the Watchers
Joined
·
5,959 Posts
Love the front end, especially the hood. HATE the rear end, and it is definitely underpowered
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brett said:
Love the front end, especially the hood. HATE the rear end, and it is definitely underpowered
I agree that it's under-powered. Not severely so but unless my racing pulse decieves me, that car is supposed to be an adrenalin gush and I would need GOBS of torque in it to live up to my expectations. Anything less would probably depress me.
As for the styling, I REALLY haven't scrutinized it but overall I find it VERY pleasing. It wasn't until I saw one at the NY car show in a darker color that I realized that the windshield frame was trimmed in silver paint regardless of what the base color of the car was. I was shocked when I saw it to be honest. The damn thing was UGLY as hell sitting there in kind of a copper color with that big fat silver windshield frame staring back at me. :vomit:
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
I think only MB Silver looks good for that car. But please DC, please put some balls in the car by adding the HEMI.
 

·
Registered
1995 FTS
Joined
·
4,577 Posts
AKPsiMC03 said:
you mean the same plant that builds the Benz? Well according to an article I read a few months ago, for 2002, Mercades-Benz ranked 13th for initial quality.... they tied with chevrolet.

They are concentrating on turning Chrystler around and loosing what they are.
Oh I dunno......it was on at like 2 in the morning and I was half asleep. It may be at the same plant.
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
What do y'all think of the Magnum SRT-8? V8 HEMI RWD, got the muscle look to it and the muscles to back it up too. I'm not a fan of the wagons but this might change my mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
989 Posts
Mad'lac said:
What do y'all think of the Magnum SRT-8? V8 HEMI RWD, got the muscle look to it and the muscles to back it up too. I'm not a fan of the wagons but this might change my mind.
wtf are they thinking? Moms' don't need that kind of power.
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
But the dads do!!! :D
 

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
Mad'lac said:
What do y'all think of the Magnum SRT-8? V8 HEMI RWD, got the muscle look to it and the muscles to back it up too.
If you removed the stupid looking cross bars from the grill, it'd be a decent looking ride.
 

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
Joined
·
433 Posts
I've been drooling over the SRT-8 since I first saw the original coincept some time last year. I cannot WAIT for it to come out!

If it's not priced out of the stratosphere, there will be one in my driveway. Power, looks, functionality... HOME RUN! :D
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
Joined
·
397 Posts
toomanytoyz said:
I've been drooling over the SRT-8 since I first saw the original coincept some time last year. I cannot WAIT for it to come out!

If it's not priced out of the stratosphere, there will be one in my driveway. Power, looks, functionality... HOME RUN! :D
AND ITS RWD!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top