Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'01 Pearl White - Sold 10/11, '09 Raven Black :)
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally found some time to do it :) Here is a video and some pics at the end, of my 'Lade with 24's wrapped in 315 35 24 tires!

Click Here

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Something is messed up with my video so here are some pics I took after I waxed it and before it stormed the following day :mad:

Hope you guys like it as much as I do! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Escalade
68 Posts
I had a hell of a time deciding between the Boss 313s and 330. Either way you can't go wrong it seems. Truck looks great. 313s definitely look better in chrome than the 330s though. Nice work.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the nice comments!! I will be installing a vertical grill this weekend hopefully and maybe take another pic then too :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a hell of a time deciding between the Boss 313s and 330. Either way you can't go wrong it seems. Truck looks great. 313s definitely look better in chrome than the 330s though. Nice work.
Thanks :) LOL, I had a really tough choice between all the options and most of all prices. Well then I let me gf decide with me and let her be part of of my "car stuff" (since we been together so long :)) lol and this is what she picked out and it turned out looking great. Funny how some rims look completely different when you just look at 'em and then see them on the vehicle...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOOKS REAL GOOD BRO! just gotta lower that ladey..
Denden, I was thinking of that man but then I am wondering if the 315's might be too wide for lowering it. It would look sick lowered though...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got done installing my E&G Classics Vertical Grill and Hood Piece! Here is a quick pic I just took before I came out of the garage for the night...

:)

·
Registered
2003 Escalde, 2007 DTS
532 Posts
VERY NICE.....I haven't seen many lades with the pinstripe....I like it on the white diamond.
Do you have a chrome or painted rear diff cover?? Looks like it in one of the pics.
Good luck with that pretty ride.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks oldworld :highfive: - actually the dealer I bought it from said that I was such a great guy (hehe) to deal with that he had his guys put the gold stripe on it and also gave me some brand new tires right before I picked it up not to mention the full tank of gas too :) Funny though, my Expedition which I bought about 5 years ago, that dealer put on some gold stripes too lol.

Anyway, I did not even notice the rear diff cover yet lol until you mentioned it. I think it is just regular - hmmm I do need to change the fluid soon, maybe a chrome cover would be nice but then I might just paint it cos of the bad weather we have here (snow, salt on roads, etc.) so the chrome will not start rusting, etc. in winter...

·
Registered
Escalade
68 Posts
You may be able to pull off a mcgauhys 2-3 drop on 315s but the 3-5 is definatly a no no on those tires. More bang for your buck would be in taking out the orange reflector to white it all out. Check out the DIYs on the forum to see how. Its definately not a fun thing to do, but pearl white lades look so clean on chrome wheels with all chrome headlights.

Anyway, here's a link of a white lade on boss 24s with before and after lowering pics. May help you decide. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3051863

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks 02, I been lookin into that stuff about going all clear on the headlights. I just re-sealed both of them due to condensation inside and it is so much better now so it kinda throws me off to take it apart again lol! Guess I will do it when I get bored one of these weekends haha.

Oh I took another better pic of it with the grill on - I like this pic :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts