Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
ascalade 2007
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
i am new to the site and just bought a escalade 2007, i am from canada.
i have a few question that seems to be very basic, but only need a little help to sort it out.

-first i have the nav system, and the on star account in NOT active. how can i link my cell phone to the bluetooth system?

-my remote does not work, is there a way i should link it or restart it?

-my driver side mirror always get down very slowly, so i have to bring it up every other day or so. am i the only one to have this problem?

i might have a few other that will came to my head soon, but if you could help me whit those first, it would be sooooo apreciated. thanka in advance.
chris.

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac Escalade Platinum
813 Posts
hi guys,
i am new to the site and just bought a escalade 2007, i am from canada.
i have a few question that seems to be very basic, but only need a little help to sort it out.

-first i have the nav system, and the on star account in NOT active. how can i link my cell phone to the bluetooth system?

-my remote does not work, is there a way i should link it or restart it?

-my driver side mirror always get down very slowly, so i have to bring it up every other day or so. am i the only one to have this problem?

i might have a few other that will came to my head soon, but if you could help me whit those first, it would be sooooo apreciated. thanka in advance.
chris.
Welcome,
1) read the manual and then read it again..it will answer all you asked here except linking your cell phone..you can't because '07 doesn't have bluetooth..

·
Registered
ascalade 2007
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man! but......... i dont have a manual!!! LOL
so i guess my next question would be: where can i download it for free,

and i could guess that even with reading the manual a thousand time it wont say much about my driver side mirror always coming down a littlt. or if it say so, let me know what page! thanks.

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac Escalade Platinum
813 Posts
PM me your email and I'll send you the manual and yes it tells you about your mirror..It's a parking aid to view the curb and can be disabled..

·
Registered
ascalade 2007
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks my friend,
the thing is that i just register to this site yesterday so i cannot pm. however you could send the manual to [email protected], that would be more than appreciate. thanks.
and for the back up incline mirror, that i know about. my problem is that the driver mirror alway loose is regular position every 2 days or so i have to bring it down a bit and it keep coming up after two or more days. could it be the wind??? anyway thanks for your support.
chris.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Or go to E-bay, they have them from time to time pretty cheap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts