Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
CTS V
134 Posts
Pricing discount for members here will be $1530.00 + $50.00 shipping anywhere in America ( 60lb box ). I got the shipping / handling down $12.00 for you which comes to a total savings of almost $250.00 off the regular price. This will be the best genuine vendor price you will find on these axles.. I am hooking you guys up big time..

Once we have a confirmed list I will PM each of you and work out payments. I accept paypal , Certified Check or I can accept credit cards directly over the phone. If you are serious about being on this order and fixing your wheel hop then post up your user name and I will PM you once the list is full.. I will keep this price for you as long as we fill up the lists. The group buying power is what makes you all save so much.. PM if you have any questions..

Let's keep the Tech Articles out of this post and keep them in the other one.. This post is just for people ready to purchase the all mighty cure to wheel hop. Just reply and say I'M IN if you want to be on the list.

FIRST GROUP BUY COMPLETE:
1. LUVMYV
2. Jweymar
3. zie
4. lonestranger
5. 68buggy
6. Pete's Auto Clinic
7. 4doorGTZ
8. rangerrob
9. liqidvenom
10. 85258

SECOND GROUP BUY

1. nuyorkah
2. vetteboy2k

last edit ~ Tony 5/3/09 20:33

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
1.LUVMYV
2.Jweymar

·
Registered
CTS V
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mods.. can you allow me to edit this post past 45 min please so I can keep the list updated.. thanks.

·
Registered
CTS V
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's keep the tech questions in the other thread.. This is just for a sign up list.. All I can say is they work. I can't tell you how they work but they do, look at my vids and pic... If you want to come out and drive my car your more than welcome. Thanks.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Oh what the hell, I'm in!!!

·
Registered
2011 Black Diamond CTS-V
739 Posts
Add me to the list!

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
317 Posts
Let's keep the tech questions in the other thread.. This is just for a sign up list.. All I can say is they work. I can't tell you how they work but they do, look at my vids and pic... If you want to come out and drive my car your more than welcome. Thanks.
Can you point me in the direction where this has been discussed. I would like to do some more research before I consider a purchase. I know from the Cobra IRS that DSS makes great axles, but I would like to see how they have evolved for these rear ends.

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
i'm in... going on vacation in a bit so hopefully this comes in after we have come back and my account has recovered.

maybe you can talk to lindsay cadillac and see if they some how stock a few sets of these for people who get axles paid for through warranty.

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
: onthefence : anyone have a spare T56 they wanna sell? I'll be in on this group buy, if I can get a spare trans in my garage as a safety factor for the F'd up one in my car.

·
Registered
2011 Black Diamond CTS-V
739 Posts
i'm in... going on vacation in a bit so hopefully this comes in after we have come back and my account has recovered.

maybe you can talk to lindsay cadillac and see if they some how stock a few sets of these for people who get axles paid for through warranty.
get Luke to chime in on that, it'd be sweet if GM coughed up the $ to swap for these axles!!! but i highly doubt that would happen... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Cadillac
84 Posts
I am in.

Just to clarify, these can be installed in diffs from all years? I have a 2004 with orginal rear end - 42k miles - and I have a maggie. Just did axle seals as they started to leak.

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
:yeah:

1 - 20 of 140 Posts