Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
if you're looking for new TIS wheels for you cadillac check out these guys. Best prices I found across the U.S. and willing to ship anywhere.

Purchased a set of 22" TIS O8 from them a few months back, they were $500 cheaper than a local dealer. Will be purchasing a set of 24" TIS wheels I was quoted $2k!! less than a local dealer! Ships quick and cheap!!! Cheaper than ones I found on Ebay or craig's too! Brand new right from the box!

Ask for Tyler (owner), and tell him Tim from MN said to call :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
i found surfing the web. if you think it's spam go that's fine. i am located in the twin cities, mn and the dealer I believe is in WI.
24" TIS 08 with Falken tires mounted, balanced, and shipped to my doorstep for $3800... local dealer quoted me $5500 today + tax.

So again, believe what you want... i figured i would share, if you're in the market, i'd highly recommend you

·
Registered
N/A
1,103 Posts
$5500 sounds really high for TIS wheels even with high dollar tires. My company buys a LOT from TIS (American Racing) and we could do $3800, but thats amazingly cheap for 24s from almost anybody. That is unless this is some kind of factory direct website.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I got a set of 24" Omega wheels for $2600 wrapped in Strata tires. Granted they aren't the most heard of wheels, they certainly look and ride great.

TIS has a nice line of wheels, but the quality lacks. I bought a set of 20" 02 TIS wheels last year for $2600 installed. Sure enough, I realized that said and done they made atleast $700 profit from me. After that I learned to shop online.

·
Registered
N/A
1,103 Posts
Be careful shopping online with uncommon brands like Omega. If they are good for you your in good shape, but I'd be careful buying everything online without pause.

I'd buy from well known companies like TiS, DUB, Enkei long before I'd consider a lesser known brand like Omega. Especially since I know some of my local vendors have dumped their lineup.

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
109 Posts
I think a 24 inch TIS wheel and tire package from the Tire Rack would cost about $4200.00 with Kuhmo tires. I won't buy wheels from an unkown company after I almost got burned out of $2100.00 in 2004. I ended up having to go to the Police.

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
i too have been burned by internet companies. ordered brembo brakes for my supercharged jag and never received them. took almost 4 months to get reimbursed. i am not beneifiting by referring. they aren't paying me, but if you're like me and sick of getting burned by local shops and their outrageous prices... check them out! I've ordered 2 sets of wheels 22" and 24" TIS 08 and have 2 buddies that have ordered from them and never have an issue. Tyler is owner, a great guy to do business with!. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Yea but he is benifitting from this site and getting advertisement for free to our members. Which isn't fair to the vendors who pay to advertise here. Maybe invite him here to become a supporting vendor.

It is great you had a excellent experience with them. It is also great for you to have a place to come to for help and advice. But there are costs to maintain this site to keep it running and we depend on our supporters and donations for that. Please understand why we protect from advertising and spamming if people haven't been willing to fork over some money to help pay the bills.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts