Cadillac Owners Forum banner

121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Escalade ESV
336 Posts
100 bucks just to check the speaker- wow.
Our experience with this Escalade has been ok- several repairs covered under warranty. The shocks tho- yikes.
Just to say it's blown which I knew it was 1 of 2 speakers. Best thing about American vehicles imo is that you can get parts in your local auto zone pretty easily

·
Registered
2013 ATS performance 2.0T
6 Posts
I’ve been wondering for the longest time what a chrome delete on the satin steel would look like and that looks f#*[email protected]$g amazing! Are you just having the chrome wrapped in a gloss black vinyl? And is that just a regular aftermarket mesh grill?

[Mod edit - Use the quote feature when you're asking someone a question, otherwise nobody has any idea who you're asking. There are 128 posts before yours, which post are you asking about??]

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 583196

View attachment 583197

View attachment 583198

The President at our airport this past Friday. Pretty cool. No one comes to BFE Maine. Guess he was lost.
That is pretty cool to see that plane. I remember seeing a State of Kuwait plane at Dallas Love and freaking out one day, only to find out it had been there for years for remodeling lol.

I was also at General Mitchell in Milwaukee when the president was supposed to be coming in. I was at a bar and asked if anyone saw it and the bartender gave me a dumb look and said, "He doesn't come thru the terminal like a regular person." Me: "I was talking about the plane landing out on the runway Larry. No shit he doesn't come walking thru the terminal. I wanted to see the plane..."

121 - 140 of 153 Posts