Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade Ext
17 Posts
I got a 08 escalade ext, upgrades the radio nav to a 10.4 tesla screen, running boards lights/signals, black headlight taillights. I too also customize a powerwheels for my kid, painted his, put lights and a double din radio as well lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I love clean cars but why clean when it's gonna get nasty dirty so quickly in that snow? And I'm not saying you go 4 months between car washes but my OCD self couldn't stand to see it be all pretty and nice and then get dirty on first drive!
It's called $19.99 unlimited monthly car washes. I do mainly to wash the salt off of the underside. Plus free vacuums are nice. Keeps it real nice.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV Premium
88 Posts
It's called $19.99 unlimited monthly car washes. I do mainly to wash the salt off of the underside. Plus free vacuums are nice. Keeps it real nice.
That explains it! 20/month for unlimited car washes would be splendid- especially when you can't easily wash it outside. Money well spent!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
That explains it! 20/month for unlimited car washes would be splendid- especially when you can't easily wash it outside. Money well spent!
I run it through 3 times in a row to get the salt off of the under carriage as I live about 175 miles from the wash but am there for business every other week. Also will be doing business in another town starting tomorrow about 100 miles away that is an affiliate. That is the closest one to me. Yes, I do live in BFE! There are about 40 around New England that you can use. Nice to have flexibility when your traveling.

·
Registered
17 Escalade,17 Chevy SS,88Corvette,71Corvette
459 Posts
Been though a few Escalades....currently a 2017, prior had a 2015 ESV and an 2007 ESV. Lease comes up on the 2017 in December and may look at the new 2020.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts