Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looked and couldn't find a thread to show off your current, past, future Caddy....or other ride. Feel free to show any upgrades or special things you might have done. OK, I'll go first. Mine after a bath.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How much does the lowering kit lower the rear end? Nice looking truck, btw.
Bought the belltech 1019 all in 1 front and rear kit, just haven't installed the front yet, waiting to get new wheels to install the front spindles. Kit was about 400 bucks, installed myself...

·
Registered
2016 Escalade
13 Posts
what size wheels and tires looks great! Does it still ride as smooth? Have you towed with it? What are those wheels? Love this truck so clean
Wheels are 26" by Asanti with Pirelli 295/30s. Ride is definitely not as smooth as factory but I've always been willing to sacrifice for the look! :cool: Road Force balancing is a must for this setup, it makes a huge difference. Have not towed anything worth speaking about but willing to do so as I have the extra power from the twin Garretts under the hood and big Wilwood brakes. It's also lowered with a 2" front drop and adjustable 3.5 - 4.5" rear drop by NorCal SS for all '15 and up GM SUVs. Just google him, he can provide the whole setup among other options. (y)

1 - 20 of 153 Posts