Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm new here but need to ask a question up front. I'm thinking of selling Cadillacs. I have not sold cars before but have always been a car buff.

I'm 39 and feel drawn towards Cadillac for the 1st time.

Any thoughts or your experience with Cadillac sales people.

jimxo

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up! I think being a Cadillac salesman, at this point in time, is not a bad idea. They're selling lots of cars - and with the new CTS coming out, now's a great time.. Most Cadillac salespeople have been pretty good to me. I don't have any complaints...

·
Registered
'84 Coupe deville '99 F150 supercab
34 Posts
I work in a car dealership in the service department but i have to deal with sales people..... a lot more often then i wish I did.

Just being around the car sales business for a few years now... you DO NOT want to be a car salesmen... its a most cut throat business you can be in. You can't trust any of your co-workers.. they are all snakes. It see many many sales people come and go... the nice guys who are trying it for the first time never last,, the same group of lyingstealing scummy salesmen who have been around forever run they out. All I can say is advice being a car salesmen at all cost......trust me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts