Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am traveling to acapulco and thought it would be a great time to get my stealth tune, i don't have the time to go to the dealer before the tune. They always tale about a week even for something small like scratched buttons.
Anyhow , My car has 5500 miles and I need to take it to get things checked. will the tune give me problems with the dealer.
I don't care if they reflash because it will be locked by the tuner but i do care if they try to deny any warranty work
Any thoughts guys?????
I also don't want to loose the opportunity, I won't need the car for a week so its works out perfect.

·
Registered
353 Posts
if its locked and the dealer trys a reflash they will know you messed with it and document it.

do the dealer first ( if you haven't gotten the tsb reflash already) then install the tune- safe way
Moldy

·
Registered
104 Posts
I want to get the Stealth tune also, so I just had the TSB for the reflash (notice no performance difference) and the anti-wheelhop bushings installed (significantly better). Go to the dealer first, then tune it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
mexico??? :tisk: you better have the coverage on your car!!! the federalies would love to get there hands on a v!!!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the car stays in my nice garage, I fly to acapulco, besides I will be partying so hard it would be hard to drive without ending up in the sandy beaches.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have taken my car to the delear prior to this, got the bushings and other stuff done, I;m guessing they already reflashed, but don't know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Joey'sVee