Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out about this car that's for sale. It's a '76 DeVille d'Elegence. It has just under 78,000 miles and is supposed to be in really good shape.....I need to get more details on it though. I believe I can trust the guy how told me about it......he's a parts vendor on another forum that I visit. It's not his car. It belongs to his neighbor. He was going to buy it himself for the motor but decided that it was too nice to part.
There's one BIG problem........it's in Washington state. I do have some vacation time coming up here in about three weeks though.
As for the price......less than $1000.
What to do...... :suspense:

Attachments

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Buy it. Or let me buy it lol..

If it's in good condition it's a heck of a deal.. (heck - I'm trying to clean up my language a little)

That's pretty much my dream car there I wish I had it or enough money to get one like it.

·
Registered
520 Posts
ShadowLvr400 said:
Another great classicc for sale for under a grand. Buddy just got a 77 Lincoln Town Car Coupe... I would grab either of these cars if given the chance. I wish I wasn't broke. :(
I recently sold my Dad's 79 Town car for him. Same car. We had to get rid of it because we're not that far from MacDill AFB and the planes kept trying to land on the hood.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
lux hauler said:
I found out about this car that's for sale. It's a '76 DeVille d'Elegence. It has just under 78,000 miles and is supposed to be in really good shape.....I need to get more details on it though. I believe I can trust the guy how told me about it......he's a parts vendor on another forum that I visit. It's not his car. It belongs to his neighbor. He was going to buy it himself for the motor but decided that it was too nice to part.
There's one BIG problem........it's in Washington state. I do have some vacation time coming up here in about three weeks though.
As for the price......less than $1000.
What to do...... :suspense:
If you like the car enough..JUST DO IT! (swoosh)

personally, I would wait for another color. That color reminds me of my parents' old Chevy Malibu which is long gone...good thing too.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've decided not to do it.
I've got lots going on with my truck and the car is just too far away for me.
If anyone else is interested, let me know.
The car's in Olympia, Washington. I was told they are asking $800.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
I want that car.... drool..........

Lets see if I can come up with $800 + plane ticket real quick here.

Train ticket would cost $134, and 1500 miles from Olymipa in a 76 DeVille, thats an easy $200 in gas and maybe $50 for a hotel...

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
I decided I'm interested if its still for sale. Course I'll need to find who I can get more pics and info (mileage, interior and exterior condition, rust?, etc) from. So if you want to put me in contact with whoever, please do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
lux hauler