Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 deville and when I turn the wheel at very low speeds I sometimes (3 - 5 times a week) hear a single pop noice comming from the driver side front end. To be honest I have had this problem for a couple of years and it has not gotten an worst but I want to get the car back in shape since it still looks good and still has very low miles.

I never hear the noise in winter when the weather is cold, only when weather start to warm up. Thinking back I can't remeber hearing the nosie when turning right, only left but I could be wrong.

Any ideas what could this be? I just do not want to get ripped off for something that could be minor.

·
Registered
2005 CTS/ 2008 DTS/ 2008 STS V8 N*/ 2011 CTS4 ALL W/D Pearl
688 Posts
Sounds like it might be a CV joint.
Ranger due you think it could possibly be a top strut mount bearing?

----------

I have a 2002 deville and when I turn the wheel at very low speeds I sometimes (3 - 5 times a week) hear a single pop noice comming from the driver side front end. To be honest I have had this problem for a couple of years and it has not gotten an worst but I want to get the car back in shape since it still looks good and still has very low miles.

I never hear the noise in winter when the weather is cold, only when weather start to warm up. Thinking back I can't remeber hearing the nosie when turning right, only left but I could be wrong.

Any ideas what could this be? I just do not want to get ripped off for something that could be minor.

Do you ever hear it backing up slowly and turning the steering wheel?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts