Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking( that a first) should everyone give a sample of DNA so crimes can be solved faster.
If you do not get trouble with the law should you worry about this?
Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
AKPsiMC03 said:
yes.... believe those who refuse to have something to hide
DNA that is fine with me but if they ever go to tracking chips in humans that is where it goes to far. That is too freaky for me. They already track most people by cell phones, you'll be amazed at how fast someone can trace your exact location when your making a cell phone call

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
To me, that's like treating everyone as guilty until proven innocent. I wouldn't object to it though, unless there's a real downside that I haven't thought of...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
It is a constant source of amazement to me that people would consent to this willingly. The whole concept of having all the info on everybody in case you do something illeagal is disgusting. You can test my DNA right after the gun battle! ( If I lose )

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
I'd be one of the people refusing to give anything. It's like you're assuming that everyone is going to do something wrong. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
As I said, convicts should be DNA coded. If you're convicted of a felony, you get coded. (Minor traffic infractions, etc are a bit too common to bother with.) If you've shown criminal tendencies, your information should be on file. Course I'm a bit harsher on criminals. If you've broken the law, the law's defenses should be stripped from you. Bring back firing squad, no TV's in cells. Put the bastards to work. Welcome to slave labor! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts