Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just wanted to offer you our blowout price of $524.30 on Stainless Steel Shorty Headers for your 07 Escalades. Of course as you know, group buys are available and we can get you a little better price if you have 3 or more orders.

(This kit retails at $750.00)

Thanks,
Tony
Big 3 Performance
262-542-2443
http://www.big3performance.com/home.asp?id=1

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I would like to know that too, the stock exhaust manifolds are pretty good, I know with shorties on a C6 they were seeing 5-8 hp gains, you may double that on the Caddy. Long tubes are getting 18-25 hp on the dyno

·
Registered
Cadillac
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright guys,
I got some good news. When I called JBA to get exact horsepower numbers our rep informed us of their Fall special. They are blowin these headers out their door and drastically lowered the price as a special. Were gonna pass that discount onto you and sell these headers for $394.92 (plus shipping). Yes, this replaces the price listed on the original thread of $524.30.

As for the horsepower numbers, JBA quoted me a 10-15hp increase just with the headers. If you do a tune on top of that they are seeing increases in the high teens, low 20's.

So, Summing it up:

Price: $394.92
Hp Increase: 10-15 or high teens, low 20's

·
Registered
Cadillac
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just keeping you up to date on what we know on realease of the Long Tubes.

I just spoke to our rep at Dynatech and they have the 07 on the manufacturing list but have not begun any design yet for the headers and do not have any idea when they will be designed. I was told to check back in 2 months to see if they begin at that time. They have not have a vehicle in there for testing yet so they dont know the differences in design from the 06 to the 07. Once they know this, then they will start.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
They told me if I would bring them one of my trucks they would have it done in 2 weeks, would have done it if they were not 800 miles away. I have to go past Kooks in north Jersey, going to stop in and see if they are interested in making them, they can have one of my trucks for a few weeks. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts