Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cts-V 2006
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a Hurst reworked shifter available or have they left this site? 2006 V six speed silver with only 20k miles bought it with 16k miles !!

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
21 Posts
I had a UUC Motorwerks short shifter installed. It works as advertised and I technically have no problems with it, but if I could do it all over again I would not have installed it. Not worth the money as far as I'm concerned.

Edit: Nothing against UUC, more of any short shifter at all, vs stock.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,975 Posts
I had a UUC Motorwerks short shifter installed. It works as advertised and I technically have no problems with it, but if I could do it all over again I would not have installed it. Not worth the money as far as I'm concerned.

Edit: Nothing against UUC, more of any short shifter at all, vs stock.
My aftermarket shifter (B&M in my case) was the best mod I've done.

Best.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,975 Posts
Rand49er ... what is the B&M part # for your shifter ?
Don't know off hand, but even if I did, you'd never find one. They stopped making them years ago, and I don't think anyone can find one now. If you're looking to get one done, contact Brian and get the Hurst setup. Brian is a stand-up guy ... knows his stuff.

Say, you're in Petoskey, huh? You oughta plan on meeting up with us at the Dream Cruise in August. Brian usually shows up, too.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V LS6
104 Posts
rand49er said:
Don't know off hand, but even if I did, you'd never find one. They stopped making them years ago, and I don't think anyone can find one now. If you're looking to get one done, contact Brian and get the Hurst setup. Brian is a stand-up guy ... knows his stuff. Say, you're in Petoskey, huh? You oughta plan on meeting up with us at the Dream Cruise in August. Brian usually shows up, too.
I'm at the cruise, and bakers. Pretty sure I met you guys last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts