Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1993 cadillac deville
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1993 cadillac deville, I have been having an issue with a motor or something running and draining my battery. A co-worker of mine, who is not the most reliable mechanic told me it was my motor from my air shocks constantly running that was causing the drain. could this be true or no?

Secondly i posted a few weeks back that my locks were acting up. I took out the fuse underneath the steering wheel as well as the one underneath the glove compartment, but the door lock motors are still getting juice somehow.

Thirdly, i'm hearing some kind of knock underneath my hood. I know it's not the motor, i'm thinking a loose fan or something. does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala
1,889 Posts
1. If the compressor is running all the time, that means the air shocks must be leaking badly. Look at the rear end of your car. If its sagging then you know what the problem is.

2. Hmm, I can't answer that one. Someone who's electrically inclined will help you out.

3. It's probably main bearing thump. I don't know what to do with that because I've never had it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts