Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one do this to their CTS? I think it would make the car look better, but would you need two receivers to open all four doors or can you track down a sedan version.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
umm i'll try to get u one... i know someone did it... h/o

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i really like it, I dont want it on lambo doors though, makes that line way better.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
RB has one huge pic... RB, use Imageshack.us & resize it....

mine are all resized, theres just 3 of them :D

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
no no, in the us, our motto is "blame canada" :lol:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
RB has one huge pic... RB, use Imageshack.us & resize it....

mine are all resized, theres just 3 of them :D
in my browser your sig takes up my entire screen and thats when its in full screen!!!

:highfive: thats right.. blame it all on your Mexican neighbour
why dont you ever come on the forum? we have the same join date so that makes you my favorite forum member:D

·
Registered
03 Caddy CTS
1,028 Posts
why dont you ever come on the forum? we have the same join date so that makes you my favorite forum member:D
i been working like crazy lately, end of the summer is near and i still need like 5G's to pay my tuition.:mad:

I know we have the same join date cuz i remember when i started to post here u created a new thread "NEW MEMBER" or something and i posted there too as a new member!!! that the other reason i always give u pts!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
i been working like crazy lately, end of the summer is near and i still need like 5G's to pay my tuition.:mad:

I know we have the same join date cuz i remember when i started to post here u created a new thread "NEW MEMBER" or something and i posted there too as a new member!!! that the other reason i always give u pts!!:thumbsup:
another loan will pay that 5K:alchi:

and i never made a new member thread:suspicious:

here is my first thread: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/92795-need-help-cadillac-cts-navigation.html

the funny thing is that i never noticed all the welcomes i got:thepan:

·
Registered
03 Caddy CTS
1,028 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts