Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
343 Posts
Re: Shave yo SH!T

only problem is that those door moldings are there to protect the doors from dings. ;) I can imagine having quite a few dents after a few years without them. ;)

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Shave yo SH!T

only problem is that those door moldings are there to protect the doors from dings. ;) I can imagine having quite a few dents after a few years without them. ;)
yeah never thought about that..but i dont think i would even park that car in a public parking lot haha
It is only 28k buy it now on ebay right now :drool::yup:

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
In shaved handle applications like that there is always a "valet" switch usually under the drives door. So you always have a power-free way in.

·
Registered
CTS
1,756 Posts
In shaved handle applications like that there is always a "valet" switch usually under the drives door. So you always have a power-free way in.
Yeah, I'd forgotten about that. I'm sure most any halfway experienced thug who works the streets knows that also. Kinda limits your options when parking outside your garage... ;)

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
i had a honda accord that had shaved door handles & shaved moldings. and i opted not to put a hidden valet switch on mine. because of getting my shit jacked. anyway, had it 3 yrs, and never had a problem getting into it. never had a battery die or never had any problems with the remote not working. i did have my battery die once and the car wouldn't start, but it had enough juice to pop open the door... and as for door dings, i never brought it to a parking lot. and if i had that shaved V i'd drive something else to the grocery store to get grocerys...

nice find though brent...

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
Don't care for it personally, but to each his own.
So yer sayin you prefer the nature look vs the shaved look, me too! Sorry RT, been away from the forum for a while, had to take the opportunity to pick on ya! :lildevil::thumbsup::canadian:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts