Cadillac Owners Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,921 Posts
Got on the freeway in the ETC last night at Tramway (about 3 miles from my exit, Eubank) and floored it up the onramp. No traffic at ALL since it was 3am (still odd for a Sunday morning,) so I took it up to 125 just for fun, I'd guess I hit that speed in half a mile or so, so I put it in neutral and was still speeding by the time I got to my offramp.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have two stories first one more exciting than the second.

1. Almost 17 years old last day of school in December right b4 winter break. I take my dad's new BMW 740il to school. My friends and I ditch class and go to the east side to get some beers. Well we stopped for food on the way and my boy got a 64oz Hawaiin Punch. We start racing our friend in an Integra and arehitting 110-120. We take off down the freeway to another one and getting on the second on ramp i was going around 70 flipped the bmw. Bad day. man, well my friends drink gets over us both so looked as if we were bloody but we walked out safe. A few cuts. I rolled this car too, like 3 times down an embankment.

#2. coming down the Grapevine in Southern Cali towing my old show car in my 03 Escalade. Saw cute girls in a 330 an she smiles and winks or something so I catch her. Going 80 she floors it going downhill. So i say F it and floor it too. Now I was towing a car going downhill doing over 100+. I think gas shuts off around 100 or 105 in the Escalade but since going downhill it was moving. Passed girl and was scared silly. But that was a fun and fast 3 or 4 minutes.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,012 Posts
Pretty amazing his Vectra went 159!!!!

Too bad for him he got caught ;)

Maybe this is better? And it's actually a true police car in Italy!

Check this link:

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,133 Posts
Just last week I hit 140 in my CTS on some open Iowa highway. Thing was smooth as glass! I love this car! One of my tires has minor damage which I dont know if it was there before I went 140 but I assume it was because I didnt hit anything or my dealer did it when they had it that night. Well either way, no speed tests until i get new rims and tires! I did blow the doors off an eclipse last night though. I romped on it next to him and then let him catch up for a sec and then romped on it whenever he got close, LOL!

101 - 106 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.