Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
02 STS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a front pair of custom mats from US Speed/Lloyds...

Very Nice set! Would recommend them to anyone.

The fit and the colour match is pure perfection... I have and '02 STS with the shale interior and the shale mats are perfect...

I'm tickled pink! :thumbsup:

The Logo is not embroidered through the mat but is an embroidered logo that is pressed into and glued onto the carpeted surface...

But the overall quality and price are worth it...
Just a little something to pimp my ride

I'll keep the stock ones for trips to the muddy wrecking yards :eek:

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC & 1994 Pontiac Firehawk
1,158 Posts
Can you post a picture of it please? I'm looking to order mine soon and how do I tell which color code carpet I got so I can get a perfect match?

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Looks pretty nice :thumbsup:

I'm in desperate need of some new floor mats, I might just have to get this

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC & 1994 Pontiac Firehawk
1,158 Posts
Any know how to tell what color carpet I have? Besides looking at it and guessing the similiar color?

·
Registered
98 Deville, '15 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium, '12 Ford Escape
3,294 Posts
the727kid said:
Any know how to tell what color carpet I have? Besides looking at it and guessing the similiar color?
I also have the Shale Interior, I emailed GM Parts direct with my VIN and they told me what color it was. i thought mine was cappucino. :helpless:

·
Registered
2001 ETC Sequoia
878 Posts
the727kid said:
Can you post a picture of it please? I'm looking to order mine soon and how do I tell which color code carpet I got so I can get a perfect match?
I telephoned them and pointed out which color carpet on their website I felt most closely matched mine. They sent samples by mail at no charge. Well THAT made choosing the correct color a no brainer!

I'm very happy with the product, but I do have one regret. The carpets come standard with two reinforced holes at the rear edge of the mat along with matching hooks to attached them to your floor. They'll delete them if you ask. I wish I had.

Regards,
Warren

P.S. Don't forget the Scotchguard.

·
Registered
02 STS
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YES! First thing I did when I called them was say...
"NO MOUNTING HOLES..."
and after the nice operator confirmed my order I repeated to her...
"REMEMBER! NO MOUNTING HOLES"

They fit so well that the pegs and holes are reduntant.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts