Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Shall we add a Detailing Section?

• Yes, definitely. I think it will be great!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Yeah, I guess. It would be kinda cool...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I would never use it..

• No. We already have too many forums...

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. The Sandman had a good idea. An area that discusses Detailing: Tips, tricks, and how-to's on cleaning and detailing your Cadillac and making it shine. What do you think? I've seen this on other message boards and there's a lot of advice..

If you vote yes, please state where you think the section should fall. Keep in mind that it CAN be a SubForum (a child forum of another).

If you vote no, please state why...

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I like the Appearance idea. It would be a good place to talk about interior and exterior detailing and parts. Great idea. As for the placement of it, make it its own Sub forum.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I agree, I'm always looking for tips on making my car look better and last longer. Ya' got my vote!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
You could always make a exterior/interior forum that could cover not only detailing but also body modifications and repairs, interior changes such speakers upgrade or differnet seats and things that could fall under that forum.Its just an idea :)

Attachments

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to setup this section right now.. I'll see what I can come up with regarding the interior changes.. I think THAT may fall as a child forum (daughter forum of a parent forum) one day. We already have an infotainment area. :)

Let me go set this up right now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
BeelzeBob