Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS Premium, 2009 3.6 DI AWD Performance Package, 2003 Seville STS
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm new here because I'm about to give up my 91 Mark VII Special Edition to get a 95 Seville SLS. I think this is probably the only four door that I could move up to and still be happy with the performance. I'm actually picking up my car tomorrow or Monday. I actually would prefer an STS but I found an awesome deal on a mint low mileage SLS.

My first question in this forum is does anyone have any info on replacing the brake lights on the trunk lid after they go out. Fortunately the car I'm getting has them all working but I've seen a lot of the Sevilles with some\many of the leds out. I don'r know how anyone can drive such a beautiful car and not worry about replacing the lights. :confused:

So, please let me know how these lights are replaced so I will never be one of those guys. :bouncy:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Budabear said:
Hey Guys,

I'm new here because I'm about to give up my 91 Mark VII Special Edition to get a 95 Seville SLS. I think this is probably the only four door that I could move up to and still be happy with the performance. I'm actually picking up my car tomorrow or Monday. I actually would prefer an STS but I found an awesome deal on a mint low mileage SLS.

My first question in this forum is does anyone have any info on replacing the brake lights on the trunk lid after they go out. Fortunately the car I'm getting has them all working but I've seen a lot of the Sevilles with some\many of the leds out. I don'r know how anyone can drive such a beautiful car and not worry about replacing the lights. :confused:

So, please let me know how these lights are replaced so I will never be one of those guys. :bouncy:
Go and search for threads related to this. I know there have been some recently. The lights can get kind of expensive though. I think they start around $150 for rebuilt ones.
Bob

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys!

I guess expense could be a major factor however I thought they were just separate, hopefully, replaceable LED's.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
No, you get the whole thing done...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I had the same problem and Dave logan of www.logandiagnostic took care of this for me. I can tell you for sure you will not find a more professional repair anywhere and at 149.00 for the light its a steal. He is also very knowledgable about these cars and a super nice person to boot. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS TO ALL!

I'm ready for this situation when it comes along when it comes along thanks to you all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts