Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys time has come im looking to add a seville 03 sts to my collection taking my time anyway my main question is there where three option packages for the 03 STS i want one with the middle package (The last package is just a fancy radio display by now as there are no more map updates for the nav system and cellular intergration mount is also old tech wasnt a popular option ether) anyway i have the package codes but what would be the RPO codes under the spare hatch to look for when loooking at the car besides looking for the options on the car?

Preferred Equipment Group 1SD
STS $1,345 $1,143
Wood/leather-wrapped steering wheel, wood shift knob, 6-disc CD changer in console, universal garage-door opener, cargo net, trunk mat.

Preferred Equipment Group 1SE
STS $1,995 $1,696
Preferred Equipment Group 1SD plus tire-pressure monitor, high-intensity-discharge headlights.

Preferred Equipment Group 1SF
STS $4,315 $3,668
Preferred Equipment Group 1SE plus navigation system, hands-free cellular telephone.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,481 Posts
TPMS is a royal pain - not too accurate and the sensor batteries go dead. A good hand-held dial gauge is more accurate. HID does look sort of neat at night but doesn't throw any more light down the road than a set of upscale halogen 4100k bulbs. (HID is low beam only - the highs/DRL remain halogen :D)

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
I like my factory HIDs and URPAS. I have TPMS as well, but it's useless for anything other than warning you of a tire going flat while driving (it may give you a few miles to get off the road before it goes completely flat).

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,275 Posts
I installed HIGH QUALITY - low-beam 4300K HID's on my SLS -
and I like them better than the halogens -

I have PIAA's in the high beams - but rarely use them -

I had the 6 disc changer in the console - and hated it there -
so I moved it to the glove box - I much prefer the storage space in the console -

you can fine the correct 6-disc changers on ebay for less than $100 -
just be sure to get a 2002 and newer - 2001 and older will not work -

1 - 6 of 6 Posts