Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
deville
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, a friend want me to help him work on his 94 seville. it drives good, but every bump we hit, it seems to bounce for pretty long. and it goes low enough to even scrape the front end on this thing. are the struts bad? if so, what kind of struts are they? i cant seem to find any for this car. thank you for the help

·
Registered
deville
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im the not best with cars, it is an SLS for sure. but how can i tell what kind of struts they are? i know the rear has air bags, i seen the little sensor and the line that goes into it. but the front looks like a regular gas shock/strut. Thanks for the reply, any more help on how to tell will be much appreciated :2thumbs:

·
Registered
deville
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, but i read online about air shocks, some electronic shocks, and isnt there some regular gas shocks that they use on like hondas and toyotas? or if you know of a company that sells the right shock/strut i need for the sls that would help alot too. i tried all the local stores like napa, kragen, autozone, pepboys and they all said they dont have struts for this year SLS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts