Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
none :-(
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am trying to find the diameter of the wheel middle hole in the original 16" chrome wheel. I would like to avoid removing the wheel and measure it so I would like to ask here first. I know that wheel has five nut holes (5x114.3 milimeter). Does anyone here know the wheel middle hole diameter? Thanks

·
Registered
2010 Black Cherry CTS AWD
263 Posts
:hmm: Odd request, I'll do some looking and see if I can find anything. They're the same size wheels as my 99 SLS. Maybe someone else will have an answer before I find one. I'll try though.

·
Registered
none :-(
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MACTICULOUS said:
:hmm: Odd request, I
Thank you both guys. Just to clarify - my request may look odd, but if you consider I would like to have the extra rims for my winter tires and when I found almost everything on my Caddy is very different from all european cars (from spark plugs dimensions at the beginning to the oil drain nut dimensions or oil grade at the end) and because it is impossible to get reasonable priced original wheels here so I would need to look for an aftermarket, it may look not so odd now.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
I had to have my aftermarket rims machined out a bit for the hub center (the thing that goes into that middle hole.) If noone's replied by tomorrow I'll take the dial caliper out to one of my old rims and give you a number.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts