Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 Eldorado Touring Coupe. In my manual it shows a different roof console then the one I have. The one I have has three buttons, and the control for the sunroof. The left button has 1 dot on it, the middle has a finger sized depression, the right has 3 dots. My question is, does anyone know how to set these button/buttons so they open a garage?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Asked, and answered! For my car I thought about it a little bit, and tried something. I set my buttons just like you set you transmitters for your garage. Have someone in your car to push and hold the first button, while you push the button on the garage door opener (that's how this model garage door opener tells you to set additional transmitters) for approx. a sec. Let go of both, and you should be good! On the model garage door opener I have, if you hold the set button too long (on the opener, not in the car) it will reset all the codes, which means you have to reprogram all your other transmitters, as I found out the hard way! Hope this can help someone else!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts