Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to enter a destionation on the Navigation Sys (2010 CTS). I want to enter 3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada. It allows me to enter Las Vegas only and the selection menu lets me choose Las Vegas Boulevard only no south. Then it does not allow any street no. It does allow me to enter the city. I have followed the manual step by step. No luck. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance,
Hud

·
Registered
08 White Diamond CTS DI RWD FE2 all options
2,541 Posts
Hm, so you want to go the Bellagio...very nice place! My wife loves is!

Try POI (Point of Interests). Maybe that would help....I just cannot imagine Bellagio is not in the database...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
HUD

just out of curiosity I have checked it out. I browsed the POI's and found Bellagio no problems.

I have also used address search and entered "Las Vegas" as street and 3600 as a street number. This ave me a list which included 3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South. I am not sure what did you do wrong but I had no problems finding this address.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Lux - 2008 CTS DI Luxury Performance II
335 Posts
Maybe you were narrowing your search to much and the boulevard is Listed as Blvd

·
Registered
2010 CTS
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help. MoFex your way works entering the street as Las Vegas. I have been using the Garmin. Need to re-educate myself.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Thanks for the help. MoFex your way works entering the street as Las Vegas. I have been using the Garmin. Need to re-educate myself.
Thanks again.
No problem. I have been using Garmin as well. For 6 years or so now and have to admit sometimes I prefer Garmin sometime CTS nav.

Just need to adjust to a different way of doing things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts