Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting this code and OnStar told me it is P17a3 - which I can't find anywhere. Don't know if it's safe to drive and dealerships and mechanics are backed up 3 weeks. 2020 XT6 just under 40k with no previous problems (other than already had to replace Michelin tires). Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
2019 CT6-V
327 Posts
Does your service transmission message stay on, or only pop on momentarily? Our XT5 would flash that message on occasion, and after the dealer replaced the battery under warranty it hasn't come back.

13,031 Posts
Getting this code and OnStar told me it is P17a3 - which I can't find anywhere. Don't know if it's safe to drive and dealerships and mechanics are backed up 3 weeks. 2020 XT6 just under 40k with no previous problems (other than already had to replace Michelin tires). Any help would be appreciated.
This is certainly not what we like to hear, Nanax4. Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2020 XT6. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: Nanax4/Cadillac Forums in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit Privacy Statement | General Motors.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts