Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T Premium with Driver Assist & Adv Security
383 Posts
Do you have the Advanced Security package option? Just wondering which system (regular or advanced) is triggering...

Have you tried OnStar?

I just saw this non-ATS notice and wondered if you might have other proximity devices on your key?
http://sandyblogs.com/techlink/?p=4438

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Idk what it was but I found the keyhole under the cover on the site put it in then got in restarted the car and it went away lol

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Premium AWD Build 7/22/18 / 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium Build 12/21/2012
1,622 Posts
Saw this on Tech Link, not the ATS but I'm sure share common components. I also found the interaction of proximity passes or fobs interesting because I always have a couple of proximity badges on me that I need for work.

Service Theft System Message
March 24, 2015
The Service Theft System message may be displayed on the Driver Information Center on some 2015 Colorado and Canyon models. DTC B2955 (Security Sensor Data Circuit) also may be set in the BCM.

Do not replace any parts for this condition. Inspect the connections at the immobilizer control module to ensure there is enough slack in the harness when the steering column is fully extended.

In addition, verify that there are not any proximity passes or fobs, except the GM Remote Keyless Entry transmitter, on the key ring. Any proximity passes or fobs should be removed.

If no issues are found and the DTC is set in history, notify the owner that GM is investigating the condition. Additional information will be released when it’s available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts