Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:annoyed: Should I care?? It goes out, then comes back on...Also, I cannot find anyone to lube my chassis, as I don't (as in can't afford) want to take it to a dealer...Any chance these two issues are related??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, at least I now know how to get codes, clear codes, and I certainly appreciate that!!

So here they are: C1252, 1255, and 1298...B3108 and 1141...C1780 and 1783...and some U's - 1014 1255 1301 1064 and 1128...Also P0404 and P0603....

I looked up what they all mean, and I have no idea what PCM or DIM stand for...some of them make sense to me though...although I have no idea what to do about them..

Any help would be appreciated....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mackinback replied to me this way:
Service suspension could be one of the 4 sensors that mount from the frame to lower a-arm. Very easy to fix. Not sure what the code would be because my dealer told me which was bad. I then used gmpartsdirect and got the sensor. Very cheap!

Are u saying that to fix the problem, change the sensor? Gee, that makes no sense at all, I thought the sensor was supposed to help identify what the problem was!! I do believe there is something wrong on the left front of my car, as I can 'feel' something sometimes when turning to the right...Or, r u saying that this sensor is used to direct some sort of steering action?? Very confusing..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.