Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2000 red STS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys after dumping over a grand into my 2000 STS in the past 2 weeks i thought everything was in check then i get these codes and a service suspension system on the DIC

Here are the codes

RSS C0615
RSS C0620

My drivers side rear shock has been squeaking lately so i am sure this is the culprit. Could someone please translate the codes for me? I am going to go to the dealer next week and have them fix it. I know that the seville has IRS so it should just be a squeaky shock right? Would anyone happen to know the price for it? Thanks guys your a big help

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
C0615 - Left Front Position Sensor Malfunction
C0620 - Right Front Position Sensor Malfunction

·
Registered
2000 red STS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Someone left your front height sensor links loose. Easy to pop back on.
Thank you all. I bet i know what caused this. I had a motor mount replaced yesterday and i bet the idiot unplugged them and left them that way. My mechanic also raped me to the cool tune of 475! The mount only cost 160! Ugh..i bet that is the culprit.

So what do these senors look like and where are they located? I would like to try and fix this myself if at all possible. I am guessing he just unplugged them and left them that way. Thanks again guys

·
Registered
2008 SRX
403 Posts
Hey Hey Hey don't call him an idiot (I've done this before). He either did not disconnect them and they pulled apart, or did not reconnect them. They are on the rear of both front control arms and extend up to the sensors. Crank the wheels right and reach behind the LF wheel to access the LF and then opposite for the RF. It will take some firmness and finnesse to put them back together.

·
Registered
2000 red STS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Hey Hey don't call him an idiot (I've done this before). He either did not disconnect them and they pulled apart, or did not reconnect them. They are on the rear of both front control arms and extend up to the sensors. Crank the wheels right and reach behind the LF wheel to access the LF and then opposite for the RF. It will take some firmness and finnesse to put them back together.

Ok I will give it a shot thanks.

·
Registered
Cadillac
74 Posts
I have a suspension code and i am looking for a little help on finding what exactly it means...if you can show me the exactly location to look up codes, id appreciate cuz i have a few of them...anyways, here is just my suspension code...thanks

RSS C1378

1 - 12 of 12 Posts