Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
SRX
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently visited my local dealer (Woodworths in Andover, Ma) with service rear axle message on dash. I was told schedule an appointment, but not to rush because it is ok to drive, it will not ruin anything or break down on you. I drove out of the dealership and went grocery shopping then park my SRX 2011. I went to my garage at home a few days later and noticed a lot of fluid under the rear of my vehicle. I have 71,000 miles on my vehicle and was told by the dealer when I called back to have it towed to them and don't worry, it will be covered under warranty. Scott from service received my vehicle and called me with a message that this is not covered under warranty and it would cost approx. $1,400.00 plus to repair. How do I know what is covered and what is not covered under the powertrain warranty? I purchased the Cadillac SRX with the understanding the power train would be covered up to 100k miles.

This dealership in Andover should not instruct customers it is ok to drive the vehicle when in fact it is not!

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac SRX, 2010 SRX 2.8T Premium AWD
26 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts