Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,786 Posts
Woooooo wooooo woooo allow me, allow me.

Under the spare tire cover in the trunk.

Ohhhhh rats I'm 4 minutes late.

KOT

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
on the gm database when they search with your vin

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,786 Posts
I have a 2011 Cadillac DTS and can't find the parts service Id I pulled the spare out and it is not there
It may be in a different area for the DTS. Nevertheless, you can always go to a GM dealer and ask the service department for a "Build Sheet". Just give them your registration as it has your name and VIN on it, as well as your ID. Personally I think it's better than the label as the build sheet actually tells you what the code means.

KOT

·
Registered
2004 CTS Lux Sport and 2014 ATS 2.0T AWD Lux
842 Posts
It may be in a different area for the DTS. Nevertheless, you can always go to a GM dealer and ask the service department for a "Build Sheet". Just give them your registration as it has your name and VIN on it, as well as your ID. Personally I think it's better than the label as the build sheet actually tells you what the code means.

KOT
You also get the build date. That's cool.
My CTS was made on May the Fourth! (be with you). I call it my Millennium Falcon.

·
Registered
2003 CTS Base model
182 Posts
You can also get 5 build sheets for $5 at compnine.com. Handy if you want to do it for more than one vehicle.
It shows all of the RPO's for my car, but build date says "unknown". The one I ran for my Mustang GT does show the build date.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts